Adoles-sense is a sexuality and relationship program designed to help Yr 5 and 6 students be better able to make sense of the changes that come with puberty.
Using a variety of multi-faceted techniques that include art therapy, role play and counselling strategies, kids learn about these changes in a safe and structured program that is also fun!
- To develop and maintain a positive self concept
- To understand self awareness and identify feelings and ways to manage strong emotion
- To identify the changes that come with puberty including physical, emotional and social and ways to deal with these changes
- To look at personal safety issues and protective behaviours
- To develop bystander awareness and peer support relationships
- Cost $8 per child per session
- Yr 5 Program 2 sessions
- Yr 6 Program 4 sessions
- Update sessions available at end of year